Financing Options for Prospective Tomorrow University Learners
Financing options for prospective Tomorrow University learners
At Tomorrow University, you'll find a strong commitment to empowering the change makers of tomorrow by offering accessible and affordable education. By blending accessibility and affordability, Tomorrow University provides you, the future change maker, with the opportunity to make a significant impact.
You can combine scholarships and early admission opportunities. We recommend that prospective students consider applying for both options. Learn more about our programs on the following pages.
- Master of Science (CE) in Sustainability, Entrepreneurship, and Technology
- Impact MBA in Sustainability, Innovation, and Leadership
- Bachelor's Degrees
- Impact Certificates
- Trial Challenges
Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships
Scholarships: Up to €3.000
- Tomorrow’s Purpose Scholarship: Designed for individuals driven by a passion to create a meaningful impact in their spheres of influence, but facing financial constraints.
- Venture Scholarship: For entrepreneurial minds aiming to kick-start their own business ventures during their studies, but lacking the financial means.
- Global Diversity Scholarship: Aligned with our goal of fostering inclusivity and diversity, this scholarship is open to applicants from varied backgrounds, promoting an equitable study environment.
- Visionary Women Scholarship: Recognizing exceptional female students characterized by ambition, unique perspectives, and a fearless approach to challenging norms.
Super Early-Bird: €2.000
Learn more about Tomorrow University Bachelor’s Degree scholarships and early admission opportunities.
Master’s Degree Scholarships
Scholarships: Up to €7.000
- Growth Mindset Scholarship: Celebrates learners with a growth mindset, determined to enhance their personal development, but requiring financial support for tuition.
- Entrepreneurs for Tomorrow Scholarship: Tailored for future students already making an impact through business ventures or innovative ideas.
- Global Diversity Scholarship: Demonstrates our commitment to inclusivity, welcoming applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Super Early-Bird: €3.000
Learn more about Master of Science scholarships and early admission opportunities.
Impact MBA Scholarships
Scholarships: Up to €3.000
- Growth Mindset Scholarship: Recognizes learners with a growth mindset, eager to advance their personal development but in need of financial aid for tuition.
- Intrapreneurs for Tomorrow Scholarship: Geared towards learners leading organizations from within, seeking an MBA to further their transformation.
- Global Diversity Scholarship: Reflects our dedication to an inclusive and diverse study environment.
Admissions Opportunities for 90 ECTS
Super Early-Bird: €1.000
Learn more about Impact MBA scholarships and early admission opportunities.
Collective Impact Referral Program
Would you like to study with a member of your network or suggest one of our programs to a friend? If you do, both you and your referral could qualify for a €500 tuition reduction. To learn more about our referral program, visit our referral page.
As a German-accredited institution, Tomorrow University students are eligible for a diverse range of financial aid opportunities. These are provided by both official state entities and esteemed private institutions, including, but not limited to:
1. BAföG: Financial Assistance for Educational Pursuits
What is the BAföG Scholarship?
- The BAföG scholarship, short for “Bundesausbildungsförderungsgesetz” in German, is a financial aid program provided by the German government to support students pursuing higher education.
Who can apply?
- German citizens or individuals with a recognized residence permit in Germany.
- Students enrolled in various levels of education, including universities, colleges, and vocational schools.
- Applicants should demonstrate financial need, and the income of their parents or spouse is often taken into account.
- Applicants must be under a certain age limit (usually 30 for bachelor's and 35 for master's students) at the beginning of their studies.
- The course of study should be accredited and lead to a recognized degree.
- Progress in studies is considered, and recipients may need to maintain a certain level of academic performance to continue receiving support.
How to apply:
- Obtain the BAföG application form from the local BAföG office or download it from their website.
- Fill out the form with personal information, details about your course of study, and financial circumstances.
- Provide supporting documents, such as income certificates, enrollment certificates, and ID proof.
- Submit the completed application along with the required documents to the local BAföG office.
- Attend an appointment if required and provide any additional information if requested.
- The BAföG office will review your application and determine the amount of financial support you're eligible to receive.
The BAföG scholarship is a valuable resource for students in Germany, helping them cover their educational expenses and focus on their studies. It aims to ensure that higher education remains accessible to a wide range of individuals, promoting equal opportunities and personal development.
2. Knoma: Ethical Financing for Lifelong Education
What is the Knoma Scholarship?
- The Knoma Scholarship is a valuable educational program aimed at providing financial support to individuals dedicated to advancing their studies and pursuing academic excellence.
Who can apply?
- Students at various levels of education, from undergraduate to postgraduate, are eligible to apply.
- Individuals who are enthusiastic about learning and have a strong commitment to education.
- Those with a clear aspiration to make a positive impact in their chosen field of expertise.
- The selection committee considers factors such as academic achievements, leadership qualities, and community involvement.
- Applicants need to demonstrate how the scholarship will contribute to their educational and career goals.
How to apply:
- Complete an online application form available on the Knoma Scholarship website.
- Provide personal information and relevant details.
- Include academic transcripts and records of achievements.
- Submit letters of recommendation that highlight your skills and potential.
- Write a compelling statement of purpose detailing your educational background, career aspirations, and how the scholarship will benefit you.
- Review and double-check your application for accuracy before submitting.
The Knoma Scholarship presents a fantastic opportunity for motivated individuals to receive financial assistance while pursuing their educational dreams. It recognizes and supports those who are dedicated to personal growth and success through learning.
3. Deutsche Bildung: Income Share Agreements for German Students
What is the Deutsche Bildung Scholarship?
- The Deutsche Bildung scholarship is a financial support program aimed at assisting students during their higher education journey by providing funding for tuition fees and living expenses.
Who can apply?
- Students pursuing various levels of education, including undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
- German and international students studying at universities and higher education institutions in Germany.
- Applicants should have a clear academic and career plan and a strong motivation to excel.
- A focus on personal development and professional growth.
- A commitment to actively engage in extracurricular activities, internships, or work experiences to enhance practical skills.
- Recipients are expected to participate in the Deutsche Bildung network and community.
How to apply:
- Visit the Deutsche Bildung website and review the scholarship details and requirements.
- Register and create a profile on their online application portal.
- Complete the application form, providing information about your educational background, course of study, financial situation, and career goals.
- Submit any necessary supporting documents, such as academic transcripts, CV, and motivation letter.
- If shortlisted, attend an interview or assessment as part of the selection process.
- Successful applicants receive financial support based on their individual needs, and the funding is provided as a combination of loan and grant.
The Deutsche Bildung scholarship is a unique opportunity for students to receive tailored financial assistance that supports both their academic journey and personal development. It encourages active participation in various aspects of student life and aims to empower students to make the most of their educational experience.
4. KfW Student Loan: Flexible Financing for Higher Education
What is the KfW Scholarship?
- The KfW Scholarship, offered by the KfW Development Bank, is a financial aid program designed to support students from developing countries pursuing higher education in Germany.
Who can apply?
- Students from developing countries who have been admitted to a recognized university or higher education institution in Germany.
- Applicants should be enrolled in a master's degree program that aligns with KfW's focus areas, such as development, economics, environment, and social sciences.
- Applicants should have a strong academic track record and demonstrate a clear commitment to contributing to the development of their home countries.
- A focus on sustainability, leadership potential, and the intention to apply the acquired knowledge and skills for the betterment of society.
How to apply:
- Check the KfW Development Bank's website for information on available scholarships, eligibility criteria, and application deadlines.
- Prepare necessary documents, including academic transcripts, proof of admission, recommendation letters, and a statement of purpose outlining your academic and career goals.
- Complete the online application form, providing accurate and relevant information.
- Submit your application before the specified deadline.
- If shortlisted, you may be invited for an interview or additional assessments.
- Successful recipients receive financial support that covers tuition fees, living expenses, and other related costs.
The KfW Scholarship is a valuable opportunity for students from developing countries to pursue higher education in Germany and contribute to global development efforts. It aims to empower individuals with the knowledge and skills needed to address pressing societal challenges and make a positive impact in their home countries.
Should your local or national study funds not appear on our list, we encourage you to consult with your local governing bodies for detailed information. Our team will be happy to assist you with any necessary documentation to help determine your eligibility.
If you're interested in learning more about our programs and want to play a part in creating a sustainable impact on our future, you can easily download the brochure below. If you still have questions, don't hesitate to have a chat with one of our Admissions Team members to get personalized information based on your situation.